- In Madrid, she told me my hotel resided under a four mile tunnel.
- In Wilmington, NY she believed my route followed EVERY cemetery in the area, and she took me to Malone via Plattsburgh (50 miles east of my destination)
- She told me Target lay in the middle of a four lane highway.
- She thought a side trip through Washington D.C. would be a nice diversion forgetting I've already seen the Washington and Jefferson Monuments and my destination was Charlotte, NC not D.C.
- She had no idea that South Tryon Street existed. It's a major thoroughfare through Charlotte.
2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.