Image via Wikipedia
- pulchritude--means great beauty. Sounds like me after food poisoning.
- flummoxed--confused? Again, sounds like the after effects of food poisoning.
- bung hole--sounds obscene to me. It's just a hole drilled into a barrel with a cork in it.
- concupiscence--sounds like problems with the urinary track--but it means sensual desire, lust
- synecdoche--I could never say this even though I had to teach it. It's a metaphor--like arm of the law for cop. The arm's a part of the cop. The ABCs represent the alphabet.